Wednesday, July 23, 2008

MY POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE!!!

I don't know about you,but my baby girl is the love of my life!! She is now 18 but is still my baby! Brittany was born with tons of curly black hair,it earned her the nick name of Mowgli ,which she was called for quite a while.As she grew she went through stages...wanted to wear a swimsuit every day(December in Utah,imagine).Seems she was destined to be a swimmer and water polo player.She would only wear blue for a while,and then only dresses would do.The older she became the more independent she also became.Her hair had to be in the most perfect ponytail,a tee shirt,jeans,and the whitest shoes possible!!! All of Jr. high!!! then we moved to Hawaii for her High school years.She broke out of her jeans and tennis shoes and traded them in for shorts and slippas(flip-flops for you mainlanders).She became extremely involved in the water polo program.She graduated in June and I am so proud of her!!I cant believe it has gone by so fast! She is planning to pursue a career in marine mammal education and training.If you have known Brittany for very long you know that she has always wanted to live at Sea World with the dolphins.She may just end up doing that!! I want Brittany to Know how much I love her,and that she will always be MY pocket full of SUNSHINE!!! I love you to much!!! MOM

1 comment:

  1. I remember when you were born and you have been beautiful ever since then. Congrats on your graduation and what a neat thing to do in the future! You are going to grow gills soon.
    Best luck with everything.
    You are a sweetheart.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete